The internet is one of the most powerful tools available to entrepreneurs in today’s world. From expanding your marketing horizons, to improving your productivity, to hiring virtual assistants, the possibilities are virtually boundless.
Unfortunately, not many business owners take advantage of this last option — even though it is, in many ways, the most beneficial. If you are on the fence about the possibility of hiring a virtual assistant, then we encourage you to take a quick look at these six reasons to hire a VA.
- Virtual Assistants are A Lean Business Alternative to Full-time Employees.The lean business model is all about cutting away the unnecessary and unbeneficial costs that would otherwise hinder your progress. And if you are unsure about hiring, then the odds are that a full-time employee would represent a lot of unnecessary expense.In their early stages of growth, many businesses experience wide variation in the amount of assistance that they require. Perhaps some weeks, you will need 60 hours worth of manpower — whereas other weeks, you may only need 10 hours of help. A traditional, full-time employee would probably be both unable and unwilling to adapt their schedule to these needs, which would lead to tremendous inefficiencies for you. A virtual assistant, on the other hand, would be better equipped to provide extra help when you need it while backing off and saving you labor costs when you don’t.
- A Different Kind of Business Relationship. In practical terms and in terms of government regulations, virtual assistants are less like employees and more like business partners. This means that you are not required to provide insurance, sick days, vacation time, workers compensation, and other benefits that can normally be quite costly to business owners.
- No Periphery Expenses. Apart from salaries and benefits, traditional employees can also be expensive in a number of second-hand ways. Renting office space, paying office bills, and providing office supplies are a few of the best examples of this. Because VAs work in their own space, these costs are nullified, allowing you to reinvest your profits in further growth.
- After hours? No problem! VAs are also more flexible than most employees — which means if you need help during the evenings, weekends, or holidays, there is no need to sweat.
- Work smarter, not harder. As an independent real estate agent, you are an entrepreneur — which means your main focus should be using your talents to grow your business. Unfortunately, there are a lot of administrative duties and busywork jobs that can occupy your time and limit your company’s growth. A virtual assistant can help handle all of the mundane, rote tasks that would otherwise drain your time and energy, allowing you to focus on the tasks that really build your business and lead you to a brighter future.
- Specializations. Every company is different — and this certainly applies to your business as an independent realtor. Specialized help is always more expensive, but by taking advantage of the part-time assistance offered by virtual assistants, you can minimize this cost while maximizing the benefits. So if you are looking for someone who is a true expert in lead generation, social media marketing, or closing conversions, then a VA is the right choice for you!
Want to learn more about how you can grow your real estate business with the help of a virtual assistant? Visit Better Your Best Labs online today for more info on real estate VAs!